Modern Zebra Wood Table — Refinished in a filled pore, satin finish
You are here
Fine Furniture Reupholstery
Is the fabric on your upholstery looking worn? Are the cushions losing their support and loft? It may be time to update your upholstered furniture. Weber’s upholsterers are among the most skilled and experienced in the industry.
Weber’s complete six-step upholstery process includes the following:
- Remove all material leaving only the bare frame.
- Re-glue and retighten the frame and make any needed repairs.
- Rebuild the seat—replace all webbing and 8-way hand tie coil springs.
- Replace all cotton batting and padding.
- Replace all foam cushioning and contour to match the original lines.
- Apply new fabric.
Not all upholstered pieces require this complete process. Many times the cushioning can be reused and the frame may be sturdy. Our craftsmen will work with you to develop the right approach for your upholstered furniture.
Our upholsterers are known for their meticulous attention to pattern matching and seaming. They are skilled in any detailing you may want—skirts, channels, tufts, welting, buttons and nail-head trim. We use only the fnest, longest lasting cushioning materials to give your upholstered furniture many years of continued service.