Reupholstery of an Eastlake period armchair. This project was a complete restoration of a family heirloom. The frame was reglued and restored. The coil springs were retied, new high quality foam and padding was added and new fabric, supplied by Weber, was applied to the piece. This restoration was a great success and the chair will be around for the next generation.
You are here
Fine Furniture Reupholstery
Is the fabric on your upholstery looking worn? Are the cushions becoming too soft? It may be time to update your upholstered sofa, loveseat, chairs or other furniture. Weber’s upholsterers are among the most skilled and experienced in the industry.
Weber’s complete six-step upholstery process includes the following:
- Remove all material leaving only the bare frame.
- Re-glue and retighten the frame if needed and make any needed repairs.
- Rebuild the seat—replace all webbing and 8-way hand tie coil springs.
- Replace all cotton batting and padding.
- Replace all foam cushioning and contour to match the original lines.
- Apply new fabric, welting and/or nail heads where needed.
Not all upholstered pieces require this complete process. Many times when upholstering furniture, the cushioning can be reused and the frame may be sturdy. Our craftsmen will work with you to develop the right approach to reupholster your furniture.
Our upholsterers are known for their meticulous attention to pattern matching and seaming. They are skilled in any detailing you may want—skirts, channels, tufts, welting, buttons and nail-head trim. We upholster using only the finest, longest lasting cushioning materials to give your upholstered furniture many years of continued service.